[Monkey] GSOC 2013

Eduardo Silva edsiper at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 16:16:21 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Asanka Nissanka
<asankanissanka at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am a computer engineering undergraduate at university of peradeniya. I
> am interested in Monkey project and noticed that you are planning to apply
> for gsoc 2013, so I am looking forward to do a project of yours for gsoc
> 2013. Same time I would like to know whether you have decided any project
> ideas so that I can workaround to get an idea.

draft here:

http://wiki.monkey-project.com/wiki/GSoC2013

> I also would like to contribute Monkey project and would like to know how
> to get started and in which ways I can contribute

from a GSoC point of view: coding. Outside of that in generic ways:
documentation, testing, debian packaging etc.

For more details join irc.freenode.net #monkey, so we can talk more about
it.

regards,

--
Eduardo Silva